Decorating your own wedding cupcakes can’t be any easier than pressing a custom made stamp into fondant shapes. These food safe laser cut stamps are available from BabyJewels in a variety of designs. Out of the custom food stamps designs below, our fav for wedding cupcakes is the classic elegance of the script monogram of Style 4. So classy – no one would think they are a DIY project!
How to make your own wedding cupcakes DIY fondant shapes imprinted with your custom monogram:
1) Order yourself a custom food safe stamp in your preferred style
2) Purchase a 2lb bucket of fondant. You can buy white and color it to match your wedding colors using gel food colorings.
3) Roll out your fondant into a large sheet, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Using cookie cutters, cut out fondant shapes (hearts, circles, squares or other designs)
5) Press your food safe fondant stamp into the fondant, leaving an impression
6) Allow your fondant wedding cupcake decorations to dry overnight or until firm
7) Store your wedding cupcake fondant decorations in an air tight container in a dark cook place until you are ready to use them. They will keep for at least 6 months in a airtight container.
More posts we think you'll enjoy:
The monogram wedding cupcake toppers are made from wood (from Etsy), making them an ideal addition to your wedding cupcakes if you are having an eco-chic wedding or nature inspired wedding. Adding your monogram to your wedding cupcakes not only brings a level of customization to your wedding but they make a nice keepsake for your wedding guests!